Sign in to follow this  
Link

New to the forum!

Hi! I saw this advertised on Facebook and thought it looked pretty cool, so here I am. Hope to meet all of you!

If you're a Legend of Zelda fan, we already have something in common! I'm a longtime Nintendo fanboy, and I split my gaming between my Switch and my PC which is an incredibly old and made of potato wood.

Ta ta for now!

• Like 1

Hey!!! Welcome @Link Glad you made your way here. I deeply appreciate you joining. I LOVE ZELDA!!!! My favorite is Majoras Mask. IM big on PS and Nintendo. Please feel free to have a look around. we are a brand new community so you will see changes here and there. please dont get nervous if you see them. i hope you stay for a long time.

Welcome to The Gamerz Central

• Like 1

Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time are tied for me! One created my love of the series and the other cemented it into adulthood. I love so much about both of them, OoT was the perfect lead-in to Majora's Mask with the tone of OoT getting gradually darker. It's like choosing a favorite kid, I just can't do it! I've played and beat every game in the series including spinoffs, and I think Wind Waker takes my #3 spot and Breath of the Wild takes my #4. 

Looking forward to seeing this place change and grow, should be a blast!

Thank you very much!!! Majoras Mask was it for me just the quests, Shops open at certain time, the Lore was amazing, I kinda wish they do a remake for the Switch!!

• Like 1